If you’re ready to get serious about the work you love, talk to our professionals about what you need to scale up your sound, editing or video operations. In the last 22 years that we’ve been in business we’ve made some friends and gained some useful experience building stuff for our friends in the entertainment industry. It is still quite surprising how few reputable studio construction companies exist in Southern California!
For each of our entertainment projects we make a point to meet with you in person, as well as performing a detailed evaluation of your space. We will develop a completely customized configuration so that at the end of the project, you get exactly what you wanted.
Sound Stage Construction
We work closely with engineers, builders and architects to gather information about the acoustic design of your building. We’ll take specs about your flooring, walls/wall treatments, ceiling structure, type of seating layout along with other architectural factors. You can trust our professionals to install, test, and synchronize your project so it’s exactly what you want, with no surprises.
Customized Editing Bays or Editing Suite
Many people believe that editing videos and movie is merely a matter of software and technology….but nothing compares to the fast, focus that a dedicated & customized workspace yields. Editing takes a lot of work, and often times we get so caught up in “doing” that the following considerations are neglected:
- HVAC (heating and cooling your hardware can dramatically affect performance)
- power supply (there’s nothing worse that tripping a breaker before you have the chance to SAVE and power down)
- ergonomics (long hours, sitting for extended periods of time and frequent, repetitive fine motor actions)
- acoustics (keep interruptions on the outside and keep your own sounds contained so as to not disrupt your neighbors) : )
We can help you create a space that is comfortable, so that you can focus on what you do best.
Post-Production Studio Construction
The forgotten stepchild of movie making is the process of post production. There are many steps to successful post-production, and perhaps the most important is finding a dedicated workspace that has all of the resources you need. The last thing you need, along with 30 hours of video to review is scrambling to get your resources together.
If you’re tired of renting studio space, or maybe you’re just tired of the space you’re in we can help you build:
- Sound Proof Rooms & Voice Over Booths
- Tech Storage, Editing Suites and/or Control Rooms
- Green Rooms, Make-Up Rooms, and other Waiting Areas and/or Lounge Areas
Call Us Today to Ask a Question or to Schedule a Visit!